Wednesday, February 19, 2014

When the iPhone Calendar Isn't Enough



We love the iCalendar...that fabulous calendar that we can link up to all our family devices: iMac, iPod, iPod, and iPhones!  That's where we input girl scout events, church events, evening meetings, kids classes & activities, and our favorite sports teams' games.  I had to force myself to use that calendar in the beginning because I was a paper-calendar person.  When I was in the corporate world, I always had a calendar open at my desk to record meetings and notes.  But I realized that I needed to at least try to go paperless and it works wonderfully for family activities or events that we all need to view.

However.....
Recently, I decided that I need to go back to writing things down.  This is mostly because my to-do list has been growing, and it's much quicker for me to scribble down my tasks on a piece of paper than open up the notepad app or calendar and type it in.  So I'm using a Weekly Planner page format.  It's basically just full of my to-dos for the day.  I write down my most important tasks related to my new Etsy shop, girl scouts, church, and working out.  Then I can cross it off when it's complete.

Does anyone else use a planner or weekly calendar besides the one on a computer or phone?  I have no idea if I'm alone on this!!!

Here is the one I made to use.  Download the FREE printable HERE or click on the image below.

created by
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. WhatsApp Plus Latest APK Download

    ReplyDelete