Thursday, February 13, 2014

Girl Scouts: Daisies Cookie Box Wrap Thank You - FREE Printable

Here is a FREE Printable Daisies Cookie Box Wrap Thank You.  Unfortunately an 8.5x11" sheet of paper will not fit completely around most of the boxes (I used last year's Samoas box for measuring).  So there will be a small amount of box showing. See photos HERE.  Print, cut, and tape around the box.  Enjoy!
****UPDATE 3/6/14 Our cookie customers were GOING NUTS over these wraps!!! My daughter signed them and wrapped them on one box per order.  Everyone thought they were so cute!!! :)Jamie****

OTHER LEVELS CLICK HERE





*****NEW!!! Just added 2/18/14******






Clipart images created by BitsyCreations 

For your personal use only.  Professional printing okay.


Jamie My Fashionable Designs

Etsy | Blog | Facebook | Instagram 

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! Thank you for sharing!! Do you have brownies too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Yes, I just now uploaded the Brownies one: http://fashionablemoms.blogspot.com/2014/02/girl-scouts-brownies-cookie-box-wrap.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you. These thank you notes for fall sales are adorable. It is generous of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trina!! Thanks for your comment and for visiting my blog!! I appreciate your feedback and so I'm happy I can help out my fellow girl scout leaders!
      :)Jamie

      Delete